Monday, May 7

The truth of love its beyond your imagination.


First time I met her on the road. At once she stroked with me. All the shopping bags in her hands were fallen down. She was in hurry. She collected all the bags quickly. I helped her to collect all the things. She was looking so much confused. She collected her things and step forward quickly. I was just looking at her. When she had gone, I saw her hand bag was there. I picked it and wanted to give her. But she was gone. I found her identity card in her bag. I read her address and decided to go her home to return her bag.
Next day I reached at her home. I knocked at the door. A little boy came out and asked me, to whom you want to meet? I said to Miss Aneela. He said she is my mother. I asked him to tell his mother about me. After few minutes she came at the door. I gave her the bag. She was so glad to see her bag. She said, I do not know you. I told her, you were stroked with me yesterday. She said I did not remember. She said I am very thanking full to for returning her bag. She offered me a cup of tea. Intentionally I accepted her offer. Then I entered in her house. There was no body accept both of them. She seated me in drawing room. She went to kitchen to make tea.
I asked her son about his father. He said I had never seen my father. I was surprised at his reply. He was so innocent and cute boy. He was busy in playing game. After a while she entered there with two cups of tea. She gave me a cup and sat on the sofa. She was also taking tea. There was much silent and then she started to talk. I am thankful for your kindness. Otherwise who return the things? I said it was my duty to return your.
She was quite young lady of 27 years old. I asked her, when you were got married? She smiled and did not give any answer. She said to her son to go out and play there. Then she said to me, I am not married. I was much surprised at her reply. I asked then that boy? She said he is my real son.
I said if you don’t mind, may ask the fact? She became sad and her eyes were filled with tears. I said sorry to her and said, I did not want to hurt you. She said, no its ok. Actually no body asked me ever about my life. I could not tell the reality of my life to any one. But today you had asked me then I will tell you about me.
She said, I was eighteen years old. I was the student of fsc. I liked my class fellow Aneel so much. We were read together from one class. He was so gentle boy. I liked his behavior. His good attitude and respected nature attracted me more toward him. I had never spoken to him about my love feelings. I wanted he said to me that he like me. But he also had not said. He was so respected to girls, therefore he did not express me his love. But I knew that he also liked me.
One day we were sitting in college lawn. I asked to him I want to say something. He said I know what you want to say. Then he saw in my eyes and said he loves me. I was so much glad at his declaration. That was the happiest day of my life because; I had gotten my love without any struggle. He said, he will talk to his parents soon and we will get married. I was agreed with him. He invited me at his home for a party. I accepted his invitation.
In the evening I reached at his home. When I was entered in the house, there was no body there. He welcomed me and took me in his drawing room. I asked about other friend. He said he had arranged that party just for me. I was surprised, he loved me so much and he arranged a party just for me. then he proposed me and gave me a diamond ring. I was so excited at his surprise. Then he gave me a cold drink. I drank it and after a while I felt something wrong was happened with me. I felt a little headache. At that time I saw his changed attitude. He was drinking and laughing loudly. His strange behavior made me confused. But I could not control my self.
Then I wake up, I was in hospital. My family was all there. I could not understand what was happened with me. When I came in senses. I came to know that I had lost everything. My mother told me Aneel had left me at home in very bad condition. He told them I was found him in the bar. He had spoken lie to my family. I was raped by him. But he told lie to my family and went away. Then I was pregnant and mother said to me to abort the child. I was still in shock. I loved him so much and my love was true for him. I thought why he had done with me bad. I did not agree with my mother. I wanted to born my baby because I loved Aneel so much.
Then my father said, if not I agreed with them then I should leave his house. There is no place for me. I requested to my father to give me support against Aneel but he said, he is not ready to be insulted in the world. So I decided to leave the house of my father. Then, I decided to face the hardships of my life alone. I thought I will face the world. I will birth my child. From that day I am living alone. Now my son is nine years old. He had never asked me about his father and I also never told him about that cheap person. Now my life is my son. I faced many problems and pains for him. But I will safe my son from the bad habits. I will teach my son to fight against the wrong to face the hardships of life. He will face the reality of life with strong heart and mind.
When, I listened her story. I thought she is such a strong woman, who faced the very bad circumstances. She was just 27 years old but her courage was so much high. I respect her and offered her if any time she need any help she should call me. I will give her any support. But she said; now I had taught to face the hardships alone. I respect her much. I am against those boys who made victim such innocent girls for their bad purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit like !